@Blandscape
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,871 @Blandscape
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,873 Where you been d00d besides not here?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Aug 26, 2025 #366,874 I was tossing dwarves in Peru into a forlorn hope for a bright new tomorrow.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,875 How British...lol. Did you find the dwarves in the "Darkest Peru".
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,876 How'd that work out?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Aug 26, 2025 #366,877 Dwarfs are hard to find in Peru, but easier here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,878 Hey @The Prowler
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Aug 26, 2025 #366,880 Lemme know if u come to the US, cocksucker
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,881 Hahahahahahahaha
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,883 I'm doing well, Blandy. How are you?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,885 BF intentionally slowed down your ability to post, Yowler. It might take a couple of minutes to show. He said so in the sb, it was posted yesterday.
BF intentionally slowed down your ability to post, Yowler. It might take a couple of minutes to show. He said so in the sb, it was posted yesterday.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Aug 26, 2025 #366,886 I am ok lass, extremely ungrateful that I still feel the need to post here..maybe I will win the forum lottery and actually read something worth reading.
I am ok lass, extremely ungrateful that I still feel the need to post here..maybe I will win the forum lottery and actually read something worth reading.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,887 Good luck rummaging through the detritus.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,888 Good luck rummaging through the detritus, Bland.
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Aug 26, 2025 #366,889 I have Jimmy to keep me company lass.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,890 BF said it was because you don't keep your garbage posts to meltdown, Yowler. Why are you so slow?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Aug 26, 2025 #366,891 Cut the crap @The Prowler You got spanked is all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,892 Yeah Prowler he put you in the Mindless Poster group "for a few days"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Aug 26, 2025 #366,893 Said you needed a cool down from derailing too many non MD threads
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,894 I agree @Alticus. He's been told over and over to keep his spamming to meltdown.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,518 Aug 26, 2025 #366,896 Good afternoon y’all. Too busy to attend the morning arguments
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Aug 26, 2025 #366,898 He there, Sea. Your house coming along nicely?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,518 Aug 26, 2025 #366,900 Well I’m putting the patio set together and some other chores