sex is fun but highly overrated
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,961 sex is fun but highly overrated
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #384,962 Well, you can think about me and sex all you want. It's never going to happen.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 23, 2025 #384,963 and that is a constant blessing...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #384,964 I don't like women in that way, Fred
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 23, 2025 #384,965 however, as usual you miss the point
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #384,966 I agree, I am blessed to have a good man.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 23, 2025 #384,967 maybe you should blow him up more often?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #384,968 Maybe one day you too will have a good man, Adam.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 23, 2025 #384,969 Then you can burst out of the closet together.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 23, 2025 #384,970 *badum tssh*
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #384,971 Jacks fingers look like polish sausages and I have the prob BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #384,972 Or his wife’s we don’t really know, it’s that ambiguouty that causes concern LMAO
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Sep 23, 2025 #384,973 Is that x's girlfriend posting again? I see a big word
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Sep 23, 2025 #384,974 Hi x's girlfriend, how you doing?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Sep 23, 2025 #384,975 You keeping him in line?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,980 Like I said, It's a little odd to obsess about the size of other people's arms and hands. You've been that way for years X.
Like I said, It's a little odd to obsess about the size of other people's arms and hands. You've been that way for years X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,981 Long before I ever came along
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,982 you definitely have a weird arm fetish
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #384,983 I’m perfection personified @Jack surely you understand my amusement at the deformed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,985 my mom was "deformed" from rheumatoid arthritis. I bet you wouldnt have laughed at her in front of me.
my mom was "deformed" from rheumatoid arthritis. I bet you wouldnt have laughed at her in front of me.
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Sep 23, 2025 #384,986 Just look at your fingers!! I’ve yet to meAT anyone with digits that’d bust a moose ass hahahahahhaaa and I work in construction where the burly thrive LMFAO
Just look at your fingers!! I’ve yet to meAT anyone with digits that’d bust a moose ass hahahahahhaaa and I work in construction where the burly thrive LMFAO
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,327 Location ~ Sep 23, 2025 #384,987 Does my av look like a washing machine to u people?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,989 No fred, i like it a lot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 23, 2025 #384,990 a large board with a few nails in it would have settle the fake heightissue you seem so fond of.