that means I won.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,951 that means I won.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,953 no one's perfect, but you are decent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,954 and while i didnt for a bit, I do respect that a lot
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #388,956 Meh, it's easy to be convinced when they hyenas are cackling the same message in unison
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #388,957 Meh, it's easy to be convinced when the hyenas are cackling the same message in unison
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #388,958 They're the butthurt, that's the truth
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,959 LOL they do that don't they?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,960 It's almost scripted, seems like.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,961 Or it's just so repetitive they just repeat themselves
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Sep 25, 2025 #388,962 How long will it take Lily and her crew to turn my good news into flame fodder
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,965 no flea.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,139 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,967 Funny how jack is aligned with Lily again...it was only this past august when he posted these...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,968 no one should ever dis something like that
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Sep 25, 2025 #388,971 You’ll see Jack. They can’t help themselves
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,139 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,972 Look at what he says to Alticus and then tries to kiss my ass...
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,590 Location Bompton Sep 25, 2025 #388,973 I love being a grandma. So they can diss away
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,974 I'm not "aligned" with anybody Mr Pack Rat.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,975 Accent on the Rat
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,139 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,976 Here jack bashes Lily...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,977 I love that you love that. looked like everyone was sending you love.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 25, 2025 #388,978 Who's attacking you for being a grandma. When have I ever said anything about you being a grandmother?
Who's attacking you for being a grandma. When have I ever said anything about you being a grandmother?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,139 Location Medina, Washington Sep 25, 2025 #388,979 This IS why jack will NEVER be trusted
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Sep 25, 2025 #388,980 I don't think anyone would smear that.