Yep, I think it probably will too.Jack
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,831 Yep, I think it probably will too.Jack
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,832 Yeah, but that makes it harder for BF to recruit
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,833 Hence why he uses alts.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,514 Sep 27, 2025 #391,834 I’m going to a Wedding today. Naturally it’s at a Winery. I’m not sure what to wear
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,835 A jewish wedding?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,836 Slacks, a nice shirt and a tie. No jacket...
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Sep 27, 2025 #391,838 What about that new cocktail dress you recently bought?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,839 What lily said
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,841 Long sleeve, you gotta hide the guns, Sea.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,842 Or cut off jeans sandals and a heavy metal t shirt
Seamajor Reaction score 1,514 Sep 27, 2025 #391,843 Why no jacket? Is that a fopaw these days? I should have gone shopping yesterday
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,844 No, not a faux pas, but maybe stuffy...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,845 Shirt and tie looks better
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,846 (Ex bil wore that ensemble to everything, a likable goof ball)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,848 Uless its a tux
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,851 I gave all my jackets to goidwill. Kept the tailored shirts and ties
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Sep 27, 2025 #391,852 Well then, long pants. a shirt and tie will definitely be dressy enough
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Sep 27, 2025 #391,853 I gave all my jackets to goodwill. Kept the tailored shirts and ties
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,854 Occasionally his wife could class him up some. Like a plo shirt instead of a Led Zeppelin shirt
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,826 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 27, 2025 #391,857 Occasionally his wife could class him up some. Like a polo shirt instead of a Led Zeppelin shirt
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Sep 27, 2025 #391,858 FOPAW, THATS HILARIOUS!