:LOL3:
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Oct 1, 2025 #396,877 I think everyone that owns a vibrator should enjoy it. Otherwise, what's the point?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,878 Are u triggered now jack?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,882 Jack gives thumbs up to perv discount
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 1, 2025 #396,884 Ubereats delivers flooring now?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,887 I'm still waiting...
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 1, 2025 #396,888 We do not however deliver cock, you’ll have to continue scouring the beach for hobos
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 1, 2025 #396,889 Carpeting too? I might do carpet next summer.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,890 LOL @Admin.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,891 What are you waiting for jacksie?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,892 Admin loves a bit of jacksie licking
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 1, 2025 #396,893 Sure, nice soft underpad so your knees don’t hurt
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Oct 1, 2025 #396,897 It's such a boring routine
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Oct 1, 2025 #396,899 Remember how a week ago jack roared with laughter at the routine?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Oct 1, 2025 #396,900 I don’t follow, is that one of your homosexual things?