you'll need an electron microscope if you're going to split hairs like that
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,131 you'll need an electron microscope if you're going to split hairs like that
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,132 Anyone want me to shut jack up? I know the trick now
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,133 Online gaming tourneys have always been called eSports, or near enough to always. It's a thing. A thing of which you're apparently ignorant, but a thing nonetheless
Online gaming tourneys have always been called eSports, or near enough to always. It's a thing. A thing of which you're apparently ignorant, but a thing nonetheless
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,134 not ignorant, just never do it.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,136 Wish I could say the same for your pedantry. lulz
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,137 its not a tournament, it's just the two of us playing each other casually
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,138 Yes jack, everyone knows that duh
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,139 Now who's splitting hairs you pedantic fuck? /facePalm
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,140 I'll let you knwo if you're opinion makes a difference feckless one.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,142 go back to meltdown, where you're truly a king.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,143 as in, gtfo my lawn, bitch.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,145 No kings. No gods. No masters. This is the way.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,147 Garraty will knock him out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,148 I'll let you know if you're opinion makes a difference feckless one.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,149 @Garraty_47 think they'll ever get that new season of Mandelorian aired?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,150 I'll let you know if your opinion makes a difference feckless one.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,151 Dunno. I've never watched that show. I don't 'do' commercial TV or streaming services.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,152 I hate StarWars spinoffs, but that one was very good.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,153 Jacks clutching at straws with the mundane chitter chatter now
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,155 I've seen lots of positives references to it, just nnever seen it myself.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,156 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,158 Too late, Tater. We've moved on.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,159 There has been much debate over the years about that. I never really paid much attention.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,160 Me either. I just play the game.