Mmmmmm sausage gravey over butter swim biscuits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Oct 3, 2025 #398,161 Mmmmmm sausage gravey over butter swim biscuits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,162 G Nobody moves on in my box.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,164 It was an offhand remark. I wasn't trying to establish a new rule of something for fuck's sake.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,165 dont fuck with The Tater
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,166 I'm a couch potato!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,167 geez G, you have a hair trigger today. Someone poop in your oatmeal?
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,168 Taters re better after they've been mashed.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,169 Why jack, whats he gonna do? Nowt is what
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,170 I like French Fries with mayo myself
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,171 Hate mashed G. I like pan fries though.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,172 Jack likes his Tater hot and greasy... noted.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,173 I like it when G graces the SB with his inimitable presence.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,175 @Jack My brother does that except he also uses ketchup mixed with the mayo mixed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,176 that's even better @Alticus
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Oct 3, 2025 #398,177 I did try it. I was okay I gotta say.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,178 mince some dill slices in there and its even better
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,114 Location Redneckistan Oct 3, 2025 #398,180 I'll leave y'all to it... time to go do stuff for a while. I'd leave you my Scrabble board to amuse yourselves but I'm pretty sure at least one of you would only lick the letters off the tiles so you'll just have to amuse each other.
I'll leave y'all to it... time to go do stuff for a while. I'd leave you my Scrabble board to amuse yourselves but I'm pretty sure at least one of you would only lick the letters off the tiles so you'll just have to amuse each other.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Oct 3, 2025 #398,181 don't step in anything foul, y'hear?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,183 I think I'll enjoy splitting knob ed and tosspot up even more this time, last time my heart wasnt really in it
I think I'll enjoy splitting knob ed and tosspot up even more this time, last time my heart wasnt really in it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,184 You better hug each other tight, cuz its coming
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,320 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #398,185 The calm before the storm......
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,188 Ha ha ha the way JACK attempts to kiss an ass the ate not kissable
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,189 Ha ha ha the way JACK attempts to kiss an ass thats not kissable
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Oct 3, 2025 #398,190 JACK why do you insist on being a douchey kiss ass?