Reese's Pieces?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,021 Reese's Pieces?
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #400,022 Marion was the main character in true grit.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,023 It's a pastrami-and-sauerkraut-on-rye sort of a name.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,025 Randolph?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,026 Nope.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,028 I'm all but spellin' it out for ya, man!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,029 Riddler
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,031 That's only a name in your homeland of Pakistan, Apu-ette.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,032 Rafael
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Oct 3, 2025 #400,034 I'm going to go watch an episode or two of something. Be nice to my cop friend that I'd let sleep on my lawn.
I'm going to go watch an episode or two of something. Be nice to my cop friend that I'd let sleep on my lawn.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,035 Robbery
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,036 I don't think so frood
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,037 What is the name of a sandwich which contains pastrami and sauerkraut and is traditionally served on rye?
What is the name of a sandwich which contains pastrami and sauerkraut and is traditionally served on rye?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,038 Rumtwister
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,040 *blink*
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,041 No.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,042 Winner winner chicken dinner!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,043 C'mon, kids. I believe in you.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,044 Still in the dark
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,045 Your name is sandwich?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,046 Reuben. First name John, middle name Reuben.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,047 Ryebreadmessy
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,940 Location Milwaukee Oct 3, 2025 #400,048
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,342 Location ~ Oct 3, 2025 #400,049 Ate we still guessing his name?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Oct 3, 2025 #400,050 And now I don't believe in you anymore.