Is it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,722 It's really sad, your obvious state of mind.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,724 A pity, really.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,725 Failed no yuo
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,726 Sad sad sad
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,734 He walked right into that one Ollie
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,738 Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief thinking there’s no way a 77 year old trans man could act like JACK yet here he is
Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief thinking there’s no way a 77 year old trans man could act like JACK yet here he is
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,739 bla bla bla
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,740 Ha ha ha
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,741 It’s so nice out, was freezing this morning .. I think I’m gonna buy a small car for the winter
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,742 It’s basically an admittance I can’t hack it anymoar so I’m apprehensive to admit such a thing to myself
It’s basically an admittance I can’t hack it anymoar so I’m apprehensive to admit such a thing to myself
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,743 Did someone ask about that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,745 why I dont think anyone really gaf hahahahahahahahah
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,747 but you feel the need to share it.
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,750 Buy a Prius save a ton on gas