Jack seems a little hyper, gonna have to dip his dildos in Ritalin again :LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,751 Jack seems a little hyper, gonna have to dip his dildos in Ritalin again
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,752 LOL he couldn't afford a prius
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,753 he's an uber delivery guy
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,754 Used electric cars are pricey and I’m poor Ollie
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,755 See Jack I can admit things how come you just don’t admit you’re a trans man I mean it’s very obvious
See Jack I can admit things how come you just don’t admit you’re a trans man I mean it’s very obvious
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,756 pretty sad, a guy in his late 60's in an empty home, delivering pizzas to people for a living.
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,757 Im poor too but if you can it would pay for itself
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,759 Plus I’d only use the car for the colder months and a new bike in spring again lord willing
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,760 I wish I could show you what I do JACK, the praise you’d pile on me would be incomprehensible
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,762 You think? I don't.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,763 I’ll admit it’s nothing as fancy as owning your own dildo shop like you
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,764 Oh okay i gotcha any old 4 cylinder should get you down the road for the winter
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,765 You think? I don't think so.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,768 The way you talk I'm amazed you can put your pants on in the morning
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,771 Jack, how come you wanna see me without my pants on?
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Oct 16, 2025 #408,772 Who needs to put pants on in the morning? We go nekkid round here
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,776 Yes Ollie, and a blaring heater is a must
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,777 Using Prowlers stupidity as a mirror isnt a good look
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,778 My old joints, putting a strain on the glucosamine
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Oct 16, 2025 #408,779 I have another psych appt this month, finally
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Oct 16, 2025 #408,780 it's chondroitin sulfate actually. Glucosamine is a precursor