1,000,000 Post Thread

@X I'll send you some nude photos of me wearing only chaps if it will help you feel better.
 
You guys wanna know about yesterday’s delivery? I went to a long term care home with fruit and vegs for shopped for a customer, o went up and a bed ridden old woman was on her hospital bed and looked just like her, I was immediately taken back, memories flooded my heart she asked could I put her oranges in the drawer for her she said they don’t give her fresh fruit or vegetables I did, she had bought chips and told me she has to hide those herself lol I left and collapsed in the elevator down balling like a fucking baby security bought it and asked me what’s up I explained blah and left out side a one legged old dude in a wheelchair another resident obviously all alone he asked for a smoke
 
I said I don’t smoke he looked so sad I told him WAIT I’ll be back, I went and bought him a pack and brought it back and his lit up
 
That was very compassionate of you X. The world needs more people like you.
 
Alticus, the kindness comes with a cost, kind people like me have broken hearts
 
Look at this idiot LOL he must be having a nightmare as his back is all up and his tail all fuzzy ha ha ha.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
My psychiatrist says I’m mean to Jack because I’m afraid he’ll hurt me so I ding him first (: