Ladies. Gentlemen. And the rest of you. What DO be poppin'.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 15, 2025 #426,661 Ladies. Gentlemen. And the rest of you. What DO be poppin'.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 15, 2025 #426,662 Mary?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 15, 2025 #426,663 That's Mary Jane. And that drive thru movie is awesome LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,664 I made $300 in 5 hours delivering groceries and food today
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,665 Busy as admin on half price glory hope Sunday
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,666 Busy as admin on half price glory hole Sunday
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Nov 15, 2025 #426,668 That's nice, X. Good hustle. I didn't do shit today but watch my Mexican rake my leaves.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,669 Had to say a bit of a prayer of thanks to the big man
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Nov 15, 2025 #426,670
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,671 LOL I’d rake your leaves for yeh if we were neighbours, I’m like that , shovel snow and put salt and sweep all the time for my neighbours
LOL I’d rake your leaves for yeh if we were neighbours, I’m like that , shovel snow and put salt and sweep all the time for my neighbours
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,672 My one neighbor cooked for us when she lay dying and I was at my wits end I’ll NEVER forget that shit
My one neighbor cooked for us when she lay dying and I was at my wits end I’ll NEVER forget that shit
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Nov 15, 2025 #426,673 You're a good egg, X. I don't care what they say about you.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,675 I k ow Reg, they say you smell and dress funny I stood up and siad you dress good
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Nov 15, 2025 #426,676 LOL! Depends on the day of the week, but I can't keep track of what day is which anymore.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Nov 15, 2025 #426,677 I know today is Saturday because college football is on.
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 15, 2025 #426,678 Ahhh.... too many nachos.... me guts!
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Nov 15, 2025 #426,679 Wife is sleeping in so I've crawled into bed I building up the nastiest dutch oven.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,682 @Lily somehow I pictured it differently. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,683 Maybe a bit of cilantro??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,684 @realgrimm check that video out
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Nov 15, 2025 #426,685 Dutch Ovens were on of my favorite pranks to play.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 15, 2025 #426,686 @Frood Eventually, she's going to murder you. I only hope she does it in an insanely epic and entertaining way. Anything less would be inappropriate.
@Frood Eventually, she's going to murder you. I only hope she does it in an insanely epic and entertaining way. Anything less would be inappropriate.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,687 Queefstion!! Write for travel brochures
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 15, 2025 #426,688 I should write fucked-up holiday greeting cards.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 15, 2025 #426,689 Thanksgiving: Hope you get stuffed up a turkey's ass, you were bread for it.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 15, 2025 #426,690 Ha ha ha YES!! there is a market