1,000,000 Post Thread

Another thing, Alti.. for the last two years, the local school kids have been rocking up to pet my dog... a puppy at first, but full grown now. And they always bring friends. She knows all of them, but the only one she ever goes off on is the long haired kid that passes by everyday twice a day who never looks or slows down. Same age group. I suspect he did sonething heinous to her at one point, and she has never forgotten.
 
do you ever bathe? with your hub in a wheelchair and you fuckin large black men your cunt must stink
 
Hey @Jack whyndont you fuck off for a couple of hours and get a hold of yourself younfucking faggot
 
She's a gorgeous dog, Jack. In physique, temperament, intellect, and personality. I haven't had a dog since my teens, and I can't help but to love the fuck out of the little scoundrel
 
@Frood Could very well be. If you hurt them or mistreat them in any way they never forget it. I once regrettably, saw a video of a German Shepperd who killed it's owner from constant abuse. You should have seen what that dog did to him.
 
Jack licking dog ass now, jesys, is there no ass he wont lick?
 
Oh, on another tab you mean you housebound cock pumper :LOL3: