Is that Jack? S'up man!
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Feb 21, 2026 #461,971 Is that Jack? S'up man!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,972 No he didn't.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,973 Hey Reggie.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,974 It’s okay JACK, let him have it .. it makes me laugh
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,975 Been snowshoing all day. We got a foot of champagne snow last noght and I had to repack the dog walking trail we made.
Been snowshoing all day. We got a foot of champagne snow last noght and I had to repack the dog walking trail we made.
Frood Reaction score 1,642 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,976 X might be a Furry... how else can the putrid smelling kitty litter crotch be explained?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,977 my little pup just had her first birthday
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,978 Been raining here, and we had already feet’s of snow so it’s a
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,980 that sounds kind of messy.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,981 Frood, how do you know if my dick smells like that ?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,983 Tell Lily hey what’s up for me okay please
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,984 your kids visit during winter break X
Frood Reaction score 1,642 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #461,985 Why did you admit to your kitty litter smelling crotch when I asked?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,986 I will.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Feb 21, 2026 #461,990 Tell Lily I said "Where's my fucking tacos?"
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2026 #461,991 I feel like I need some crotch sniffer repellent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,994 LOL, just stopped by for a minute, gotta go post shit on eBay.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,643 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2026 #461,996 u 2 good buddy.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Feb 21, 2026 #461,997 Laterz, Jack. Those candles and dildos won't sell themselves.
Lotte Skoring Reaction score 445 Location Center Court Feb 21, 2026 #461,998 @Reggie_Essent Oak ate yer tacos.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Feb 21, 2026 #461,999 What was the point in that little visit? Hello, hello, bye
Frood Reaction score 1,642 Location Wootopia Feb 21, 2026 #462,000 I've got to drop a number 2 soon... which brand of kitty litter do you prefer, x?