1,000,000 Post Thread

My wife and I took Daisy as our own when my mom moved and wanted her house to be cat-free (for people with allergies). Daisy was the only remaining cat. She was my wife's first ever cat and now my wife is a cat person. Although she has only ev er had two cats.
 
Seems like every German I meet has had a cat named Mitzy
 
I liked your cat story and I’m glad your German, me too Mom was from Frankfurt came here at 15 dads a wop
 
I lived with a guy from Germany whose mom was Italian. He said there was a lot of mixing of Germans and Italians. I could tell you stories about this guy....and they end with him getting arrested by the RCMP and being put into a Federal jail before being sent back to the authorities in Germany.
 
Apparently Froot kisses the men he loves with on the lips
 
Apparently Froot kisses the men he lives with on the lips
 
X:LOL3: did you see his thread where he admits he cant tell the difference between a woman and soft furnishings? Hes definitely the new jack but not as good
 
Now I know I keep coming back to this but are you retarded E****** BOi??? I mean what do you do? sit on the curb and grip your meAT watching cats fuck in your neighborhood like what’s going on over there in Ohio ?
 
I love how everyone ignores WEEP and talks around him :LOL: