1,000,000 Post Thread

Yeah sure cocky monster, ever since JACK told you fuck off stop asking for dick pics you’ve been sour
 
I dont think he likes you prowlie. I know I irritate the fuck out of him. This is a good thing.
 
Didnt X just post that? You seem confused prowler. is this the "bi" part of your bipolar schtick?
 
Yes, he follows me around like a lost little puppy dog. I like to grab his tongue while he's yapping and pull it really hard.
 
Well done Prowler, i have to say i thought your pic was obscene though, i dont like to think of you pantless
 
That's why you sleep in separate bedrooms and walk the halls here all night while she sleeps. You even page her by phone while you're both in the house togther.
 
Im telling kingsley you dont work and lounge around in pyjamas all day, just wait, he'll be on the warpath after you
 
Hey @Fredricka I do wear real proper pants sometimes too. Like I will today when I walk my dog (very soon) and when I go out for dinner with my wife. Although my pajamas are very comfortable.