:eyeRoLL::eyeRoLL::eyeRoLL:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,193 @MANCID RILKO,
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,194 I love you too, X.
MrNiceGuy peace through anarchy Reaction score 405 Location yes Apr 15, 2026 #488,195 The plural of deer is deer. The plural of fish is fish. The plural of me is meese.
MrNiceGuy peace through anarchy Reaction score 405 Location yes Apr 15, 2026 #488,196 Hence why it cannot be the plural of moose. It's already in use.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 15, 2026 #488,197 You people are giving me hydraulic lock in the brain
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 15, 2026 #488,200 Fun away from the tornadoes, weegster
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Apr 15, 2026 #488,201 RANCY!!! I will! We have a root cellar close by
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 15, 2026 #488,202 Run away from the tornadoes, weegster
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,204 I have serveral bodies in my root cellar. Keeps the soil nutrient rich.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,205 Hi @Fredricka
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,206 I have several bodies in my root cellar. Keeps the soil nutrient rich.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,208 Some here are bugging me lately
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,210 Sh9cking news just in, larry didnt eyeroll me then, he gave me thumbsup
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,211 No, its me.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,213 No not you cookie, but i have hope youll be frogmarched down to the cells soon anyway
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,214 @Fredricka, Because I know you mean I'm bugging you.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,215 Its not you this time larry
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,216 Sads.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,217 Theres still time
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,218
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,219 Who is it this time?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,954 Location Milwaukee Apr 15, 2026 #488,220 I bet its Alticus.