Why so angry?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Apr 15, 2026 #488,312 I thought you were married and, given your age, I would think that the more feminine person in the relationship would cook the meals. Oh....wait......
I thought you were married and, given your age, I would think that the more feminine person in the relationship would cook the meals. Oh....wait......
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,313 Why are you talking shit about stuff you know nothing about?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,316 Prowler always makes his mrs cook, hes a slave driver, that poor ginger lady
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 15, 2026 #488,317 Jack does all the cooking, I reckon....
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Apr 15, 2026 #488,318 My wife makes probably 99% of suppers that we have.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,319 Frood, you do all the cooking to, you told us
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,320 That's nice.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 15, 2026 #488,321 Most women these days suck at cooking. They can do a dozen basic meals but that's about it.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 15, 2026 #488,323 Yes, out of necessity...Fred. my wife could burn water.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,324 My wife's a good cook. So am I. Makes for nice variety. Whover cooks the other does the cleanup.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Apr 15, 2026 #488,325 My wife makes a wide variety of dishes. I was posting picture of some of them in the "What is for dinner?" thread for a while.
My wife makes a wide variety of dishes. I was posting picture of some of them in the "What is for dinner?" thread for a while.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,326 Shes pretending you fool and you fell for it frood
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 15, 2026 #488,327 Our daughter was outcooking her mum by the time she was 7 yesrs old.... but only because I always drum into her lessons while we're cooking together.
Our daughter was outcooking her mum by the time she was 7 yesrs old.... but only because I always drum into her lessons while we're cooking together.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Apr 15, 2026 #488,328 Freddie, I told my wife that I cannot shovel snow or take out the garbage or any house work...
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,330 She needs to get rid of you
The Prowler Reaction score 1,643 Location Canada Apr 15, 2026 #488,331 My wife has made me very dependent on her.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,333 I'll tell her that next time I see her.
Frood Reaction score 1,639 Location Wootopia Apr 15, 2026 #488,334 I won't walk the dog. That was the agreement before I brought puppy home. That's the girls job. I just get to spoil puppy and be her favourite human.
I won't walk the dog. That was the agreement before I brought puppy home. That's the girls job. I just get to spoil puppy and be her favourite human.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,335 now you see why many marriages fail.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,337 How long you been married frood?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Apr 15, 2026 #488,338 I bet prowler doesnt know how to use his washing machine or knows where the cheese grater is kept
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Apr 15, 2026 #488,340 I think he sells washing machines on the side or something like that...