I really don’t know at this point lol
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland May 17, 2026 #509,315 @Frood just ain't ever been chosen by a cat to be its human. It makes him hostile to the cats in his life.
@Frood just ain't ever been chosen by a cat to be its human. It makes him hostile to the cats in his life.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland May 17, 2026 #509,316 I'll bet the cat in his house is his wife's or one of the Frood sprats.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #509,317 Im not sure about this kd anymore, if the cat hates him there has to be a good reason. I trust the cat
Im not sure about this kd anymore, if the cat hates him there has to be a good reason. I trust the cat
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 17, 2026 #509,318 Why does reggies ip addy lead back to jacks dildo shop? Hmmmm
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,319 I wonder if mr excitingly dull will be back today to snare more victims
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,320 Good morning jack, u stinking liar
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,321 Morning @KD01
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,322
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,323 @Cuntlips @Fredricka legacy theme song ^^^^^
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,324 @SmellyCuntFlaps @Fredricka legacy theme song ^^^^^
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia May 18, 2026 #509,325 The cat tries to choose me @Reggie_Essent but it gets launched every time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,326 Reggie's long asleep @Frood
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,329 awesome. I've had my two cups for the day. I like French Press.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,330 Whinezer, see how he posts me love songs? Tell him NO, sincerely Fredricka
KD01 Reaction score 61 Location KS May 18, 2026 #509,331 If I had the time… love a French press. Drip will have to do.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,332 LOL I goit poor "owner of a lonely heart @Fredricka logging in and out three times now.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,333 You're pathetic poor "lonely heart" had to make up a trip to feel important.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,334 Your pathetic poor "lonely heart" had to make up a trip to feel important.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,335 Whinezer, see how he lies? I never logged out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,336 Dance some more for me luttle footlongflaps. It's so entertaining.
Fredricka Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,315 Location ~ May 18, 2026 #509,338 Whinezer, ill never dance for that chump, x can do him a little twerk instead
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,339 Morning X.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US May 18, 2026 #509,340 Dance some more for me cumflaps. You do it so well.