What do you do for money, @Weeg?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Jun 4, 2026 #518,311 What do you do for money, @Weeg?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,312 There's the million dollar question.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,313 The mailbox money from the gas company!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,314 How about yoo?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 4, 2026 #518,315 Locustbug made her money from gentrification and dumb luck..
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,316 And she gets welfare checks
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Jun 4, 2026 #518,317 I was a university professor. Most people here know that. Not that it matters. Ridiculing people for their jobs is low IQ stuff.
I was a university professor. Most people here know that. Not that it matters. Ridiculing people for their jobs is low IQ stuff.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,318 Jack sbarely survives on his social security
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,319 how does she get welfare checks if you're "living with her"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,320 Fucking liar.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,321 BAHAHAHAHAHHA professor. I dont believe it
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Jun 4, 2026 #518,322 He's probably paid by the state for being her carer.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,323 Weeg is definitely low iq.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,324 I love how the bottom rungers around here like weeg think what they say is important and everyone believes everything they say
I love how the bottom rungers around here like weeg think what they say is important and everyone believes everything they say
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,325 I already TOLD yoo
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,326 because the opposite is actually whats true
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,327 Jack yoo realize we all talk about yoo and X's relationship?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,328 And you realize you're a fucking retard and what you say has no meaning?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Jun 4, 2026 #518,329 @Weeg, you realize you're not even worth talking about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,330 Do you realize how stupid you always come off?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,331 Some think yoo two hooked up and are gay lovers, Others think yoo are the same person
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,332 @LotusBud BAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA but yoo are!!!
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Jun 4, 2026 #518,333 Jack and Locustbug are morons, Weeg.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,334 I and TRUMP live in yoor heads RENT FREE!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,335 All you think about and talk about are cocks and gay sex. That's YOUR legacy weeg. Thats how people think of you.
All you think about and talk about are cocks and gay sex. That's YOUR legacy weeg. Thats how people think of you.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Jun 4, 2026 #518,336 @Weeg, some think you were rejected by the Army because you are 5'2" and incapable of standing up straight.
@Weeg, some think you were rejected by the Army because you are 5'2" and incapable of standing up straight.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,337 @Frood yeah they are but I love to watch their HEADS EXPLODE!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,338 I promise you something weeg. I dont think about you at BF when I'm not criticizing you, and I dont think about you at all when I'm offline.
I promise you something weeg. I dont think about you at BF when I'm not criticizing you, and I dont think about you at all when I'm offline.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 4, 2026 #518,339 And Jack yoo are the one who talks COCK all day just like X!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Jun 4, 2026 #518,340 You are completely unimportant in the scheme of things.