1,000,000 Post Thread

Everyday like Alticus says good morning but his is I’m never going back
 
It’s okay Gayritty you can masquerade around here but I know the real whiner in you
 
Fredricka and I are forum hawks nothing goes unseen even after you pretend we haven’t seen it
 
Take Alticus’sus hacking the bubble and passing the blame :LOL3:
 
Back in grade school we used to have what was called a rumble. One ball, no teams - a free-for-all. Whoever had the ball had the entire pack trying to tackle them and dislodge the ball from their possession. Lovely game. Lots of major and minor injuries. It's nice to see there is a grown up version which results in no cuts, scrapes, bruises or broken bones.
 
He hacked in there, and tried to say its my idea, he forgets the proof
 
Frood knows it all to well admitting in the dark recesses of meltdown where he thought he was safe to admit he sniffed crotch
 
I’m just glad it’s known now because I’ve known for a year and nobody would believe me at least the cops will have something to go on now