1,000,000 Post Thread

No, I remember he fought with Lily about another poster posting there and she asked me to block him fromjoining.
 
I think one day we might watch the news and alticus will have gone postal or bombed a building u know, hes the type
 
I found the story. Its like when the fertilizer truck pulled up during 9/11 and exploded and they said "it was a jet" that blew up the building.
 
Why does jack have to make innocent things so sordid all the time? PERV!
 
Because it's enormous and you spent a good portion of your wasted life making fun meanly of someone else's weight?
 
au3pzx.jpg
Now I'm hot hot hot!
 
I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"
 
I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"