sour grapes taste sweet to me.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,961 sour grapes taste sweet to me.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,962 No, I remember he fought with Lily about another poster posting there and she asked me to block him fromjoining.
No, I remember he fought with Lily about another poster posting there and she asked me to block him fromjoining.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 11, 2026 #522,963 Bomb threat at the Pentagon?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,964 Really? I want to watch the live feed of them removing his name from the kennedy center
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jun 11, 2026 #522,965 Not bomb, hazardous material
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jun 11, 2026 #522,966 @THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© NUKE whoever is responsible
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,967 I think one day we might watch the news and alticus will have gone postal or bombed a building u know, hes the type
I think one day we might watch the news and alticus will have gone postal or bombed a building u know, hes the type
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,968 I found the story. Its like when the fertilizer truck pulled up during 9/11 and exploded and they said "it was a jet" that blew up the building.
I found the story. Its like when the fertilizer truck pulled up during 9/11 and exploded and they said "it was a jet" that blew up the building.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,970 Yes, she did a limp drive by, got some head from Fred and split.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,971 Did you know she has me on ignore? ITS SO EXCITING.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,972 She's only mentioned it 30 times.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,973 Ever since I called her failed ICE troll a lie.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,976 WAY too big
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,977 Why does jack have to make innocent things so sordid all the time? PERV!
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,978 He makes a lot of people feel dirty and foul
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Jun 11, 2026 #522,979 Why are you so obsessed with my butt? I’m not a ten year old boy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,980 Because it's enormous and you spent a good portion of your wasted life making fun meanly of someone else's weight?
Because it's enormous and you spent a good portion of your wasted life making fun meanly of someone else's weight?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,981 That could be it.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,874 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 11, 2026 #522,982 Now I'm hot hot hot!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,983 In fact, that's probably it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,985 I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"
I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,874 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 11, 2026 #522,986 She's not obese though she only takes diet drugs because she likes the taste.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Jun 11, 2026 #522,987 Gettem flea. Lol
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Jun 11, 2026 #522,988 Just stop. You don’t got what it takes to meme
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Jun 11, 2026 #522,989 I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"
I love how these tbc fucks think they can insult everyone empiracally, but when they get it back, suddenly we're "on ignore"
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,413 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Jun 11, 2026 #522,990 Wereas you like the taste of cock.