Rope says “I’m a frayed knot “
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,181 Rope says “I’m a frayed knot “
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,183 Cute lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,184 Sometimes late at night I miss Fredricka
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,185 I miss CW
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,186 She was awesome in the box!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,187 Yeah LOL she was cool asf
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,188 Oh well, no getting around death.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,189 None of us gets by that. lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,190 I will
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,191 I’ll get out’ve life alive
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,192 I’ve a plan
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,193 Naww no I don’t
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,195 Almoast at my dads
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,196 That's one thing we all share, don' matter what race you or nothing.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,197 That's one thing we all share, don't matter what race you are or nothing.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,198 Ubers are great for for troalling on the go
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,199 Ubers are great for troalling on the go
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,200 We don't have them in my city.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,201 Yup that’s why it’s good to spend life white
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,202 I'll tell you one thing about our taxis here. I am so sick and tired of having to tell the drivers how to get to a specific destination.
I'll tell you one thing about our taxis here. I am so sick and tired of having to tell the drivers how to get to a specific destination.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,203 They have GPS ffs.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,204 Not to mention the combo of pine tree air fresheners and Hai Karate.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,205 That’s what I like Alticus because i know the fastest routes
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,206 Oh X, most of them can't even speak English either.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,207 I always tell them what way and if it happens to correspond with what the gps says fine
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,208 White is always right
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jun 14, 2026 #525,209 Yeah, they'll try and take the long way if you let them.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 14, 2026 #525,210 Brown = wrong side of town