1,000,000 Post Thread

I wouldn't care if they were terrorists as long as I got to my destination without giving instructions.
 
I miss the 90's deal. The drivers spoke English and the transaction was simple.
 
To be fair, there are a few foreign drivers that we cool, but very few.
 
To be fair, there are a few foreign drivers that are cool, but very few.
 
In the summer it doesn't start getting dark until around 8:00 roughly.
 
In the summer it doesn't start getting dark here until around 8:00 roughly.
 
No there's a huge thundercloud (cell) approaching) you can literally feel the pressure dropping
 
A fucking grizzly bear couldn't bite through the lower end steaks available.
 
Hi RM Yeah, I just wish I didn't have to with what they charge even for lesser quality steak.
 
"Canadian retail beef prices are at record highs, driven by lower supply and strong demand. On average, consumers pay roughly $15.59 to $16.50 CAD per kilogram for ground beef, while premium cuts like ribeye and sirloin range between $28.00 and $30.56 CAD per kilogram"