1,000,000 Post Thread

I sleep like a baby until I wake up. The only time I get u p to pee duing the night is when I drink too much right before going to bed.
 
So what does that mean? Haha!! You look to be in your mid-50's. I look younger than you. That is just a fact.
 
My guess for that break dancing video would be that it was AI...but it is 5 years old....so I would guess some really good video editing. It looks like he spins and spins without doing anything to make him spin. But I am no break dance expert.
 
It’s all momentum prowler, same dynamics as how a figure skater spins
 
I meant WW1. He went by James Porter and earned The Distinguished Service Cross for capturing a enemy machine gun nest singlehandedly. That's all the info I know.
 
I see cookie couldn't think of anything to do with my av. Lol