Seconded
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jun 21, 2026 #528,483 Who fucked up the place? Was Mingie over memeing again?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,484 Hey @X I don't know what you mean bro.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,485 Oh! I get it now X. lol
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,486 Oh! I get it now. lol
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,487 @Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
@Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,488 @Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.[/b]
@Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.[/b]
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,489 @Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
@Fredricka Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,491 @Fredricka Alticus, "i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
@Fredricka Alticus, "i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,119 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,492 @Reggie_Essent ...Tater forgot a ; in a line of his haxor coding I'll bet.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,493 @Fredricka "Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
@Fredricka "Alticus, i forgive you, you didnt know jack was lying." You Do?! Phew! Now that's a relief.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,494 Now I'll sleep much better this evening Fred.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,495 I will piss on your grave G.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,119 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,497
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,498 Your chill tf out meds have kicked in i see. Good
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,499 You're right Fred but that doesn't change anything between us. I meant every word I said to you. lol
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,119 Location Redneckistan Jun 21, 2026 #528,500 @Alticus ...do me a favor and drink the bong water first. I want the worms feasting on me to have a serious case of the munchies.
@Alticus ...do me a favor and drink the bong water first. I want the worms feasting on me to have a serious case of the munchies.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Jun 21, 2026 #528,502 That you want to drown me alt?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,503 So how's life folks?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,504 Hi @Alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,505 we just got back from Disclosure day
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jun 21, 2026 #528,507 Ahoy Freddy ! How’s me 1st mate of the S.S.S X is awesome
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jun 21, 2026 #528,508 must see.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Jun 21, 2026 #528,510 @Garraty_47 lol I've seen people actually do that. Yuck.