1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DWoR9d4WsAAvOYE.jpg

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Wanted to mow the lawn since it's reasonably cool today... fucker won't start. This is after I gave it fresh gas, fresh oil, a new spark plug, and cleaned the carburetor a couple days ago. Between then and now it was always either raining/hot as fuck so I didn't get a chance to do it, but I made sure it fired up after I fucked with the carb. It's old, but it usually doesn't give me any problems. I don't get machines, maybe I should just buy a scythe instead.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Funny, we found one of those left behind when we moved in, old as shit and all rusted. Pretty sure we junked it.

I like the idea but my yard takes like 90 minutes to do the front/back/sides(some of it is kinda hilly), and I like being able to drive over little sticks and shred them into pieces. If a stick got caught in one of those reel mowers it would probably just jam it up and send the handles right into my stomach.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wanted to mow the lawn since it's reasonably cool today... fucker won't start. This is after I gave it fresh gas, fresh oil, a new spark plug, and cleaned the carburetor a couple days ago. Between then and now it was always either raining/hot as fuck so I didn't get a chance to do it, but I made sure it fired up after I fucked with the carb. It's old, but it usually doesn't give me any problems. I don't get machines, maybe I should just buy a scythe instead.

You did pretty much everything I did, except one thing, that worked when I done it, empty the gas completely, AND the elbow. If its been raining, you may of gotten water in there. Mine would not start either til I did that. And I did everything you did too before that lol.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Quite possible, I keep it in the garage so it shouldn’t be wet but I’ll try that tomorrow.

I wanted to mow yesterday but it started pouring as soon as I went outside. Tomorrow is gonna be hot as fuck. This sucks
:LOL4:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well damn, if it didnt get wet then that might not be it. Unless condensation build up.

We are getting some relief finally here, been around 90 and 90% humidity, now its 80 and the humidity is going down. 60 right now, feels so good out.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I wonder if one of these spam threads ever actually hit its goal.

Loads have at other sites I have been a member at over the years especially back in the day when forums were more popular than they are now by around 20 fold.

Faggoty FB, Twatter, MySpacks killed forums, shame really.

Last edited:

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I don’t know the technical terms for any of this shit, but I think I know what’s wrong with my lawnmower. It has one of those safety bar thingers you need to hold down or the mower turns off. There’s a wire that goes from the safety bar down onto the side of the mower, and like two inches away from where that connects there’s another pokey-out bit. Holding the bar down moves Thing A slightly closer to Thing B. I was able to get it to start by holding the safety bar down and then using vise grips to pull the thing the wire attaches to closer to the other thing, I could faintly hear something click into place... That’s probably a terrible description, ha. It’s not ideal but it was good enough for the moment. We’re expecting a heat wave soon, fuck mowing in the heat.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck this shit, I need a nap. I went to bed about an hour earlier than normal and ended up being wide awake at 5;30 am. I only slept for 3 hours.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
From Monday to yesterday I got between 15-20 hours of sleep total.

I might have done ok with that had not everything else possible go wrong the entire week.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
UncleDilf made a vague threat about putting something in my mailbox today (I’m guessing part of his CP collection, scat, or an HIV bomb). This far he hasn’t delivered. Waamp waamp waaaaaaaaaaamp.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I might have done ok with that had not everything else possible go wrong the entire week.

Sounded like my week. Then I celebrated a friends bday with him last night. He didnt believe me that that jumbo margarita was huge and strong. I even had to tell him he might wanna slow down. Shit kicked him in the ass muahahaha! Got some tacos, walked around downtown, and had a pineapple cider at another place. Then came back here and split a pint of turkey 101.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounded like my week. Then I celebrated a friends bday with him last night. He didnt believe me that that jumbo margarita was huge and strong. I even had to tell him he might wanna slow down. Shit kicked him in the ass muahahaha! Got some tacos, walked around downtown, and had a pineapple cider at another place. Then came back here and split a pint of turkey 101.
Never heard of pineapple cider, sounds delish! :Cheers:

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I cut my arm on an old wire fence, not badly, but still. I didn’t see any rust on it. Hope I don’t get tetanus. I also might’ve gotten poison ivy for the first time in like 15 years. Fun times.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Never heard of pineapple cider, sounds delish! :Cheers:
Its my favorite brew, and the pumpkin cider is coming lol. They are by Ace.