And the amount of negs i got today shows who hurts, and it aint moi
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,481 And the amount of negs i got today shows who hurts, and it aint moi
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,482 @Reggie
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,483 I didn't give you a single rep today of any kind
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,484 Uncle dilf, backup needed, alert alert
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,485 Not one
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,486 Reggie, hayelp hayelp
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,487 After seeing the way you wield it currently I've lost my taste for negs, so If the comment doesnt deserve a pos I give none.
After seeing the way you wield it currently I've lost my taste for negs, so If the comment doesnt deserve a pos I give none.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,488 @Alfred E. Neutrump
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 807 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,489 Why is weakling Jacklyn always calling for backup? Oh wait the answer is in the question. He's a weaklyn.
Why is weakling Jacklyn always calling for backup? Oh wait the answer is in the question. He's a weaklyn.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,490 Thats lies jack, i saw your dumps on peoples posts
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,491 Hey, it's the Fog over Italy! How you doin' Foggy?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,492 I said YOU REEK.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,493 He thinks nobody notices, holliday. Its tragic really
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,494 I said I gave you no rep today under those conditions. I wasnt talking about anyone but you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,495 But, nice try
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,496 You didnt ,jack. Reread your post
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,497 So, how's the bigamist this evening. Putting Dove in her place?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,498 jack jack: After seeing the way you wield it currently I've lost my taste for negs, so If the comment doesnt deserve a pos I give none. 4 minutes ago
jack jack: After seeing the way you wield it currently I've lost my taste for negs, so If the comment doesnt deserve a pos I give none. 4 minutes ago
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,499 Why does he keep lying?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,500 yep, That's how it's been all day. I started that this posting day.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,501 Like we can't see
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,502 But you keep making it all about you.
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 807 Location Shangri La Jul 21, 2026 #537,503 Jacklyn is like the message board version of Trump. Every word a lie.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,504 Hang on tintagel on the telly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,505 We? LOL oh you mean you and bigamist.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,506 or maybe you're the fog over Italy?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,507 LOL @Holliday 3000
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,508 either way it's quite amusing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Jul 21, 2026 #537,509 What on earth are u talking about jack? No wonder x leaves in shame
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Jul 21, 2026 #537,510 Why would he leave in shame?