1,000,000 Post Thread

The last thing I expected to see was a large brown bear sitting on the top of the garbage IN the bin.
 
we have a serious problem with bears in our town. None of the restaurants lock up their garbage and the bears (especially the adolescents) have become "trained" to look for food accordingly. It's become more than a problem.
 
These guys live in the Andes, but none in Brazoo
urso%281%29.jpg
 
Oh yes, e-cuck says, while I'm being emasculated by my fake e-slut (who's busy hopping on her hubbys dick at the moment) I will try to make myself feel better in a tiny corner of the internet to a stranger.
 
Oh yes, e-cuck says, while I'm being emasculated by my fake e-slut (who's busy hopping on her hubbys dick at the moment) I will try to make myself feel better in a tiny corner of the internet by bullshitting to a stranger.
 
Tell us about the angry brown bear that accosted you on your hiking adventure to the dumpster, Jacklyn. Maybe next time take the ebike soz you can make a quicker getaway.
 
LOL at the e-cuck waving his tiny fists at me. You can almost see them over the edge of the table if you stand up.
 
Hahahahahahaha poor e-cuck. It must be humiliating to post about "waking up with a boner" while his e-crush is taking it deep from hubby while on vacation