:LOL3:
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,013 How's it going?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,015 Sheesh
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,016 Y I hearded you dated Mia Khalifa one time. Is that true? Back then when you hairs weren’t grey.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,017 X i hearded you dated Mia Khalifa one time. Is that true? Back then when you hairs weren’t grey.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,018 tHAT POOR GIRL
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,019 Rancid, whatbsmartphone do you use? Which brand
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 13, 2026 #545,020 Silver bears.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,021 @UncleDiLF I use a Xiaomi
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,022 It's good and reliable
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 13, 2026 #545,023 X must be into silver daddies.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 13, 2026 #545,024 Just sick...
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Aug 13, 2026 #545,025 him and @jack must look an odd couple though, given that X is over 6 ft and tiny @jack is only 5'1"
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,026 Thanks Rancid. You were always smart. I love cool gadgets. Samsung fold or ultra are fun. Ormthose ones
Thanks Rancid. You were always smart. I love cool gadgets. Samsung fold or ultra are fun. Ormthose ones
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,028 Thanks Rancid. You were always smart. I love cool gadgets. Samsung fold or ultra are fun. Or those ones
Thanks Rancid. You were always smart. I love cool gadgets. Samsung fold or ultra are fun. Or those ones
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,030 This phone will be 5 years old in January, but yeah, I'm pretty satisfied with it
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,031 Thx. Planning to stay brand loyal jump ship soon?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,032 Thx. Planning to stay brand loyal or jump ship soon?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,033 Why no iPhone like the masses?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Aug 13, 2026 #545,034 Thanks again just interested in other choices
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,035 I don't know, Xiaomi was pretty a few years ago, bets cost-benefit you could get in Brazoo back then. But their mid-segment lost a bit of quality, apparently
I don't know, Xiaomi was pretty a few years ago, bets cost-benefit you could get in Brazoo back then. But their mid-segment lost a bit of quality, apparently
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,036 My kid's the one who makes me give money to Apple
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,037 I dont have an Iphone. My wife does but I have tje latest galaxy
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,038 She got an iPhone in December, I promised her she'd get one if she got admitted in a federal university and she did
She got an iPhone in December, I promised her she'd get one if she got admitted in a federal university and she did
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 13, 2026 #545,039 Samsungs are good, but a lot of bloatware on them these days
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Aug 13, 2026 #545,040 Thats the first thing I removed.