1,000,000 Post Thread

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
or just jump into the nearest stream, river, lake...and shit in it and clean your ass in there. not that i've ever done shit a nasty thing...oh no.
yerh ... weirdo.. u from ganges river bru?
its perfectly normal dude. not so much me but my dead mom with me in her womb....might now a few things about the ganges. all you have to do is dig her up and ask. i talk to her all the time
i think i saw her float by ..
pollution-wider-image-dying-mother-ganges-succumbs_22db32ba-65f3-11e7-ae46-9bfe7bf72e96.jpg
it was a beautiful day..
i started having visions of her soon after, we discussed many a thing, and decided it was best to put her in a crypt where she remains to this day. i have had many a talk with the others near her, they have accept my mother, and she cooks for them often so i hear. she doesn't cook for me though as she considers me a fucking waste but i don't hold any grudges against her. i wouldn't cook for me either if one part of me was dead and the other alive.
erh yeah, hope you are okay ..
i feel awesome dude.

Way to be. Me too.
One of the finer things in life is getting older. I mean I could dwell on the last month or so near dead battling through my injuries like a warrior which is great to extent but more and more I realize all that shit as fucked up as it is, I really still feel great. I have and would have ignored that attitude/way of thinking say in my teens right til my late 30's but now being in the 40's i have accepted and embraced so much more of myself and life. I think the time I hit 50 I really will be totally at peace with myself and the Big unpredictable waves of life. Just a shame with my life not speaking about others that I didn't realize all this shit sooner like in my 20's or 30's. I think I would have so much more in my life. I guess better late than never huh?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
on another unrelated note my pussy has puked 5 times since 1 a.m. i love my pussy but fuck trying to get drunk here...and cleaning this shit up is getting ridiculous.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
on another unrelated note my pussy has puked 5 times since 1 a.m. i love my pussy but fuck trying to get drunk here...and cleaning this shit up is getting ridiculous.
Never give a cat milk...most are lactose intolerant, but it becomes more pronounced with age. You’re talking feline yeah? Lol

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Never give a cat milk...most are lactose intolerant, but it becomes more pronounced with age. You’re talking feline yeah? Lol
Well of course I am talking feline here. Its not milk.. ever since he got the diabetes I haven't given him milk once! but he eats whatever amount he wants 6-8 days than for 1-2 days he pukes up everything like Linda Blair with head spinning around in the Exorcist. The vets say besides his Diabetes he is fine!!!!!!!!! like really fuckers? its like lil kitty cats dead and went to Hell in his puke. I don't get it...and he just acts all innocent after. Like WTF PUSSY? I WANNA KILL YOU.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

probably a hairball amigo. Clean it up and move on

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well of course I am talking feline here. Its not milk.. ever since he got the diabetes I haven't given him milk once! but he eats whatever amount he wants 6-8 days than for 1-2 days he pukes up everything like Linda Blair with head spinning around in the Exorcist. The vets say besides his Diabetes he is fine!!!!!!!!! like really fuckers? its like lil kitty cats dead and went to Hell in his puke. I don't get it...and he just acts all innocent after. Like WTF PUSSY? I WANNA KILL YOU.
Have you checked his teeth? Mine was acting up and spewing too. I took him to the vet and they found an ulcer under a tooth causing infection and bone degeneration.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Have you checked his teeth? Mine was acting up and spewing too. I took him to the vet and they found an ulcer under a tooth causing infection and bone degeneration.
@Seamajor No hairballs.

Good teeth for a 15 year old. Uhmm no ulcers as far as the vets are concerned. I think the same. Just diabetic. The vets say its my mind or just exaggerating but seriously 6-8 days FINE and fit like any ordinary cat least for his age but 1-2 days he is completely opposite very sickly. Weird how pussies can get lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
or just jump into the nearest stream, river, lake...and shit in it and clean your ass in there. not that i've ever done shit a nasty thing...oh no.
yerh ... weirdo.. u from ganges river bru?
its perfectly normal dude. not so much me but my dead mom with me in her womb....might now a few things about the ganges. all you have to do is dig her up and ask. i talk to her all the time
i think i saw her float by ..
pollution-wider-image-dying-mother-ganges-succumbs_22db32ba-65f3-11e7-ae46-9bfe7bf72e96.jpg
it was a beautiful day..
i started having visions of her soon after, we discussed many a thing, and decided it was best to put her in a crypt where she remains to this day. i have had many a talk with the others near her, they have accept my mother, and she cooks for them often so i hear. she doesn't cook for me though as she considers me a fucking waste but i don't hold any grudges against her. i wouldn't cook for me either if one part of me was dead and the other alive.
erh yeah, hope you are okay ..

Hahaha, and now you know how we feel reading some of your posts :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How big are the cat food pieces? My cat quit puking as much when I switched to smaller pieces. Your pussy just cant handle something as big is my guess :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Seamajor No hairballs.

Good teeth for a 15 year old. Uhmm no ulcers as far as the vets are concerned. I think the same. Just diabetic. The vets say its my mind or just exaggerating but seriously 6-8 days FINE and fit like any ordinary cat least for his age but 1-2 days he is completely opposite very sickly. Weird how pussies can get lol

Oh man, at 15 years old, thats an old pussy. My pussy got that way near the end. If you see blood in the stools, ya got less than a year. It got way too bad, she couldnt control stuff no more, and went blind before passing away at 16.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck! I'm sure you're all familiar with the Chris Watts murders where he killed his pregnant wife and two daughters and put the poor kids' bodies in an oil tank? Well nobody has ever talked about what was on the TV when he was first being interviewed in his neighbours house! Coincidence or something else?