1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I plan on making a six thousand dollar purchase today without telling my hub. I do this so he can’t say no LOL

More body work?

Lotus throwing shade lol

Nah, just curious, your grace. I mean, you threw it out there. And I can't help but wonder, what would cost 6k, but would be something you might not want to tell your hub about?

2500.00 and its a Mac desktop. Hub and I came to an agreement. It’ll be my bday present (july). Usually what I’ll do is go buy it before he gets home from work. That way he’ll be too tired to argue lol

The 6 was a typo.

Early happy birthday! Is Cancer your astrological sign?

Yup. Can’t you tell? Lol
I plan on making a six thousand dollar purchase today without telling my hub. I do this so he can’t say no LOL

More body work?

Lotus throwing shade lol

Nah, just curious, your grace. I mean, you threw it out there. And I can't help but wonder, what would cost 6k, but would be something you might not want to tell your hub about?

2500.00 and its a Mac desktop. Hub and I came to an agreement. It’ll be my bday present (july). Usually what I’ll do is go buy it before he gets home from work. That way he’ll be too tired to argue lol

The 6 was a typo.

Early happy birthday! Is Cancer your astrological sign?

Yup. Can’t you tell? Lol

Yes, I can tell. Cancers are good people. At least in my experience.
2qTUrVs.jpg

This is accurate lol

Ha! None of my 2 signs are on the list. I was born in a cusp. So I was born Scorpio, but have a lot of Libra traits too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We don’t need to see that. This isn’t Cosmopolitan! Lol
He is hot though =P
Well...I think I was hotter in my modelling prime. I did TV and commercials. But I had a surfer’s body...still have at 49. I hardly think he’d look as good as me when he grows up!

My preference is tall, dark and handsome. Henry Cavill is way hotter, imo. Blondes can be insipid.

2B44268D00000578-0-image-m-28_1439290015389.jpg
I recently gave some burgerbros a troll slap about Superman being a Brit, they begun to seethe lol

Well, I like Henry, but he can't hold a candle to Christopher Reeves' Superman. I read that Henry tried on Chris' old costume and it was loose on him. Chris was 100% American beefcake, he was yum.
Yeah the best Superman for sure, I think that goes for many original actors except Batman, Christian Bale was the best!

Christian Bale is an outstanding actor. He is best as Batman, George Clooney the worst Batman.
Christian Bale is a great actor...but he’s not a good Batman. You’re a bad judge of character!

I think Bale may of been the best Bruce Wayne, but not Batman. The best "Batman" was Michael Keaton.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Chess cake? Did you bake a cake that looks like a chess board, or like chess pieces? That must have taken a lot of work. PICs?

I dont know why its called "chess" cake. Its my mom's recipe, and SO easy to make. I could take a pic, but it just looks golden. Maybe if I have time I'll take a couple pics tonight when I cut it up.

Its basically Duncan yellow cake mix, mixed with an egg and a stick of butter, and patted out in a pan, thats your base. Then mix 2 eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, and a box of confection sugar, spread that over the base. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. I "think" thats right, I dont have the recipe in front of me.

Hmm. I don't think we have Duncan yellow cake mix here. But I could probably find a from-scratch recipe.

Yeah, Duncan Hines. But Im sure you could do a scratch.

They got demolished last night lol.
Hey Blazor! You’re talking awful civil to the enemy there! Woooooohooooo :Excited6:

Nothing wrong with sharing recipes lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chess cake? Did you bake a cake that looks like a chess board, or like chess pieces? That must have taken a lot of work. PICs?

I dont know why its called "chess" cake. Its my mom's recipe, and SO easy to make. I could take a pic, but it just looks golden. Maybe if I have time I'll take a couple pics tonight when I cut it up.

Its basically Duncan yellow cake mix, mixed with an egg and a stick of butter, and patted out in a pan, thats your base. Then mix 2 eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, and a box of confection sugar, spread that over the base. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. I "think" thats right, I dont have the recipe in front of me.

Hmm. I don't think we have Duncan yellow cake mix here. But I could probably find a from-scratch recipe.

Hey Blazor! You’re talking awful civil to the enemy there! Woooooohooooo :Excited6:

Now Brainfail wants no civility. First no politics, then no small talk, now no chatting across political divides. What a sad and sorry man he is.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now Brainfail wants no civility. First no politics, then no small talk, now no chatting across political divides. What a sad and sorry man he is.

Im all for some fun, thats for sure. He knows that lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You gotta lighten up, Lotus lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give me a minute, I'm catching up. So you're a mod here now, are ya?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh, always changing brands. New coat o' polish on the same old turd, is it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
been a year and the first thing the faggOOT wants is my dick to lick ... ffs

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. There are 3, sometimes 4, lefties here. Still far more rightie whities, so the demo hasn't changed, just become a tiny bit more balanced.