1,000,000 Post Thread

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
loool
so-true-7-2.jpg
The infamous bananus.. I thought it was the seed but it's not and apparently no one seems to know what that thing is.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve been fairly anxious lately and I don’t know why. I also found a tick on me yesterday which doesn’t help. I don’t wanna get Lyme again.

Heckler

Factory Bastard
I see that we haven't reached the goal yet. Keep reaching for the stars, friends. We will be there someday.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I am shocked... SHOCKED... that some white trash fuckwit is throwing beer cans and dog poop over the fence outside my garden.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am shocked... SHOCKED... that some white trash fuckwit is throwing beer cans and dog poop over the fence outside my garden.

He must of lost those things, you should be a good person and return them to him :Grin3:

HOW you return them is up to you lol. I've taken poop from a neighbor's dog, and placed it right on their front steps.

That old "flaming poop in a brown paper bag" trick comes to mind lol. Where they normally come out and stomp on it lol. Just make sure you video what you do and share with the rest of us lol.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guy lucky to be alive after his car is shot up!

It's crazy what it takes to kill someone, sometimes they're shot full of holes, nearly decapitated and dragging their entrails behind them and live to talk about it, then other times they trip on a little crack in the sidewalk or have a minor fender bender and they're DEAD.