1,000,000 Post Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I exercise 2nd thing in the morning and guess what the 1st thing is - - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yea I've seriously got to get back in the gym in the afternoons instead if drinking beer.

I been trying to at least go on a brisk walk on my lunch break. I need to get back into my routine 3 times a week too. Been dealing with an arm injury since last year.

Nothing wrong with a couple beers in the evening. Why not exercise/workout at home for about 30 minutes 3 times a week and make the beer your reward. As in ya cant have it til ya do your duty! lol

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yea I've seriously got to get back in the gym in the afternoons instead if drinking beer.

I been trying to at least go on a brisk walk on my lunch break. I need to get back into my routine 3 times a week too. Been dealing with an arm injury since last year.

Nothing wrong with a couple beers in the evening. Why not exercise/workout at home for about 30 minutes 3 times a week and make the beer your reward. As in ya cant have it til ya do your duty! lol
I wish I was strong enough to just have a few beers but I always drink 15 to 18 and stay up way to late so I'm gonna go back to just drinking on weekends which is hard to do because I buy six 30 packs at a time so it's always there tempting me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wish I was strong enough to just have a few beers but I always drink 15 to 18 and stay up way to late so I'm gonna go back to just drinking on weekends which is hard to do because I buy six 30 packs at a time so it's always there tempting me.

Dayum! lol

Only drinking on the weekends is tough, but it can be done. I had to cut back too, was causing me sleep and blood pressure issues going through a jar or two of high proof moonshine every week lol. "If" I drink on a weekday, I limit myself to 2-3 drinks. I drink more on Friday and Saturday lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Dayum! lol

Only drinking on the weekends is tough, but it can be done. I had to cut back too, was causing me sleep and blood pressure issues going through a jar or two of high proof moonshine every week lol. "If" I drink on a weekday, I limit myself to 2-3 drinks. I drink more on Friday and Saturday lol.
Yea I love white lightning moonshine but more of a beer guy these days. If I can make it one night without a drink then the next night it doesn't bother me too bad but that first sober night the temptation is mighty powerful lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dayum! lol

Yea I love white lightning moonshine but more of a beer guy these days. If I can make it one night without a drink then the next night it doesn't bother me too bad but that first sober night the temptation is mighty powerful lol.

I use to couldnt stand beer. But lately I been getting more into it, like stouts and porters. I love Ace pineapple cider though.

I know what you mean... "Its Monday, I could use a drink. Its Taco Tuesday, drink. Its Hump Day, drink. Its Friday Eve, drink. FRIDAY FUCK YEAH, FUCK YOU LIVER!" :ROFL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wow thats a lot

lite beer or lap dances - u may choose one
woman-twerks-on-giant-beer-gut.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

wow thats a lot

lite beer or lap dances - u may choose one
woman-twerks-on-giant-beer-gut.jpg
Lap dances!!!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The Goddess is braving shipyard traffic to bring home her delicious home cooked meal of a red and white bucket of chicken and lots of mash with double gravy.

Can't help loving that gal of mine!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Damaged Maven, post: 56267, member:

Can't help loving that gal of mine![/QUOTE]

th-N2-E63-BM4.jpg