What does ASS BOXED mean, please?
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 10, 2022 #59,281 What does ASS BOXED mean, please?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 10, 2022 #59,282 Being caged in the assbox sub in Sweatshop.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,284 I never herd of that
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 10, 2022 #59,285 You're much too nice to ever be put in the Assbox, Weegie
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 10, 2022 #59,286 Plus we'd have momma needing to exchange a word or two with
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Jun 10, 2022 #59,290 Weeg reminds me of someone I used to know. Easy going and such. Great personality trait, I wish I had.
Weeg reminds me of someone I used to know. Easy going and such. Great personality trait, I wish I had.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,291 Weeg is actually a serial killer
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,293 But we've known each other since the YNC days over a decade ago so he's cool
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,296 yup, been chatting shit on forums since at least 2008
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,297 thats nothing compared to a lot of folks on here, some of them have been around since the early naughties
thats nothing compared to a lot of folks on here, some of them have been around since the early naughties
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,299 @Lily thanks freend!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,300 @Aryan wrong! I’m retired serial killer
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,301 Yoooo guize never retire!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,302 Momma made me!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,303 I repented
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,304 60 pigs on a ranch your size is definitely suspicious!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 10, 2022 #59,305 @Weeg you're welcome. You're the nicest cereal killer I've ever met. What's your jam? Corn flakes?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,306 Bahahaha I like bacon
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jun 10, 2022 #59,307 Fruity pebbles!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jun 10, 2022 #59,308 Protein is far superior to cereal.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jun 10, 2022 #59,309 Bacon is a food from the Gods.
TheHaze If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither Reaction score 1,528 Jun 10, 2022 #59,310 Lily are you a big girl or is mr biggie off key- - - - - -