Hahahahaaa
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,744 Location Great Southern Land Jul 31, 2022 #67,261 Hahahahaaa
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,744 Location Great Southern Land Jul 31, 2022 #67,262 I a. &0
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,744 Location Great Southern Land Jul 31, 2022 #67,263 I am &0 and. G
Breakfall Such is life... Reaction score -2,744 Location Great Southern Land Jul 31, 2022 #67,264 Too drunk to talk
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Jul 31, 2022 #67,270 unless it's code for too drunk to talk
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 31, 2022 #67,271 Hes so old when he ejaculates just a cloud of dust comes out
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,272 @cw_ hi!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,273 I got eggrolls me and momma hid in her purse while we were at Chinese buffet!! So good
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 31, 2022 #67,275 @Weeg bahahhahahahah
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,276 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© yoo like eggrolls?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 31, 2022 #67,277 They're not bad, but they have to be fresh and from trusted sources.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,278 Yes and crispy . I luv them with Mr. Chen speschael chinese mustard
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,281 @Dr. Funkenstein oh I luv those!!
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jul 31, 2022 #67,282 Sweet and Sour soup with those fried noodle crackers is awesome.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,285 No rice for me! I luv general tso chiken!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,288 Never had that at our China buffet
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jul 31, 2022 #67,289 Very good. Usually in 'house special' things
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jul 31, 2022 #67,290 Also peppered chiken is so good