1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Personally, Prell... I'd shitcan you for posting IP's no matter who's they are. In your flagerant joy with mod buttons, you've put someone at risk. And the fact that you don't find your actions in doing so applorable... says alot about you.

shamps a good emo guy
you just have to get used to his screw ups because they happen more than you shit

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
It appears to be slow here.. I've held cookies from 59 minutes (otherwords people leave and shows there here for 59 mins).. to real time, until webmaster works it out tommm

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Do you even care? They most likely are people that know nothing of sites such as these..

Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This road is weary, I've explained the situation I thought I had him haha nobody knows anybodies IP fs like Im gonna stalk a wee shit stirrer but it was a banned member, IP from Russia, that you? IP's are useless , I test mine and its been 40 miles out fs, emails and all that is for BF only, until he gives in and lets me in his tree house! haha NEVER, no need and he'll have a lot of private stuff as well, fucking acting in films and shit haha the bold BF acting out his head man! I think all I done was quick get it up without thinkining those numbers scre whiners and noobs! You used to be my pal, name changed n I was immedietlty sus cw then I had to... Your shit is anon and I dont care wher

Marz

Factory Bastard
dark strange vibes @Bastard Factory i think this whole thing whatever it is is fucked up and we are DOOMED because of you and your MOD MOB like tactics.

in the simplest terms what actually happened? do i need to disappear and live like the UNABOMBER? Oh God I need answers.. the Devil is at work again

Marz

Factory Bastard
This road is weary, I've explained the situation I thought I had him haha nobody knows anybodies IP fs like Im gonna stalk a wee shit stirrer but it was a banned member, IP from Russia, that you? IP's are useless , I test mine and its been 40 miles out fs, emails and all that is for BF only, until he gives in and lets me in his tree house! haha NEVER, no need and he'll have a lot of private stuff as well, fucking acting in films and shit haha the bold BF acting out his head man! I think all I done was quick get it up without thinkining those numbers scre whiners and noobs! You used to be my pal, name changed n I was immedietlty sus cw then I had to... Your shit is anon and I dont care wher
ok that explains everything i feel totally fine now. thanks

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You live, I where you go shopping n shit... NOBODY got time for that except the real fuckers lurking on the net, not lurk here... XBAM in the basement has lost it