Ok then...
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,112 Iggy, you the same size as me lol, I KNOW you got a butt similar to mine lol
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,116 Breakfall poopin' on the toilet, bet
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Aug 11, 2022 #70,120 I have tiny flat butt
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,121 NOOOOOOOOO, not the Juden hats!!!!!
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Aug 11, 2022 #70,123 I'm a scrawny little shit
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,125 Awwww, Iggy, tiny butt is ok, but flat.... come on now, do some squats sista lol
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,128 I know you tiny Iggy, I like it
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Aug 11, 2022 #70,132 But I’m not. So I made sure my fat is in all the right places
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Aug 11, 2022 #70,133 @Blazor ok we'll do squats
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,134 Its ok Countess. Big round booties are the current trend, so you gold right now lol
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Aug 11, 2022 #70,136 do you have fat to spare Countess? I need donations
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,137 Lol, thats the key Iggy!!! Squats!!! Keeps it curvy!!! Not like a drop off ass lol.
Blazor Put your glasses on! Reaction score 5,432 Aug 11, 2022 #70,138 Lololol, I know that feel, my metabolism is high too
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,783 Location Shiloh, P.A. Aug 11, 2022 #70,140 one thing I noticed, one side of my family gets skinnier as we age.