1,000,000 Post Thread

I'm not banned I just have a maximum daily allowable contributions. This is the last one for today, btw. See you on the real forum, tosser. lulz
 
At last some alphas in the shit-box.Edward must have been thinking we were all fags.
 
okay okay you can suck a moinkey ass too no biggie sorry LOL
 
the way you tawk sounds like you gargle dick already so wat the fuck LOLOLOL
 
I coulndt give a fuck a nice interesting person is wat she seems to be yuP
 
wont be for a long time I suspect one never knows when the feeling of absence leaves
 
it's okay tho, I have you mates to cheer me up (: wish CW was one but whateve
 
She's stuck up dude.I keep telling you this. You have to ge one of her boys like gayyity or freud for her to speak to ya.
 
you guise distracted me and now my noodles are all soggy ffs