Atticus! I think that was it?
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,111 Atticus! I think that was it?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,112 My dick
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 4, 2023 #112,113 Master Pu said: What part? Click to expand... Just moved, was West Hartford for several years, now in Whetherford or something like that
Master Pu said: What part? Click to expand... Just moved, was West Hartford for several years, now in Whetherford or something like that
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,114 lol I'm well thank you. How are you?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,116 Did you mean 'Alticus'?
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,117 Was that even close? I wasn't really paying attention at the time.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,119 Pu you are the first dude that has ever called me 'Hun' lol I am 47
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,123 I've been trying to remember the nym Pu mentioned earlier but I'm still unsure.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,125 Pu you are an interesting individual. I'm gonna keep my eye on you. :)
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,127 @Garraty_47 Where do you live?
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,128 Virginia, USA
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,129 Cool quite a few Americans on here.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,131 Cool. Quite a few Americans on here.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,132 We're everyone... like roaches.
Garraty_47 Have Coffee Will Shitpoast Reaction score 4,148 Location Redneckistan Jan 4, 2023 #112,133 *everywhere
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,134 Cute gif.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2023 #112,138 You gentleman have a good night. You too Pu
Biggie Smiles I make libturds berry angry. I do!!! Reaction score -3,443 Jan 4, 2023 #112,139 Fucking Aye -- today lotusbud admitted once again to not showering