LOl No Why would I be?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,401 LOl No Why would I be?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,403 Have you been drinking?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,404 Pu I'm sorry but you are getting boring.
Master Pu Reaction score 690 Location CT Jan 8, 2023 #113,405 Whelp, Alt on Altessa. No, not drinking. Just outing a drama queen Alt.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,406 You need to work on your troll game.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,409 In all seriousness, I haven't been honest about who I really am. As long as I'm not banned for it I'll tell you who I really am.
In all seriousness, I haven't been honest about who I really am. As long as I'm not banned for it I'll tell you who I really am.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,410 Will you have my back if I say who I am?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,412 I'm actually Bruce Wayne. I am Batman.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,413 Come back when you learn how to troll PuPu.
Omnipotent Reaction score -1,136 Location Australia Jan 8, 2023 #113,416 He is a good poster... flea, stop being paranoid.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2023 #113,417 I think Alticus seems like a genuine nice guy, .....MAYBE TOO NICE!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2023 #113,418 I think Alticus seems like a genuine nice guy, .....MAYBE TOO NICE!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,419 "I think Alticus seems like a genuine nice guy, .....MAYBE TOO NICE!" LOL Would you rather I act like an asshole?
"I think Alticus seems like a genuine nice guy, .....MAYBE TOO NICE!" LOL Would you rather I act like an asshole?
Question Reaction score 1,231 Location Lumière Jan 8, 2023 #113,420 How sad...the assumption is that no one new will ever join this wonderful forum, so this poor Alticus fellow must be some disgraced alt.
How sad...the assumption is that no one new will ever join this wonderful forum, so this poor Alticus fellow must be some disgraced alt.
Question Reaction score 1,231 Location Lumière Jan 8, 2023 #113,421 Detective Poirot will undoubtedly solve this case.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Jan 8, 2023 #113,422 With all of the suspicion on me I think it will take an act of God to solve this case.
Oerdin Reaction score 1,116 Jan 8, 2023 #113,423 It is just one or two guys trolling and most people welcome new members
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,424 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© its on!! Are yoo rioting and getting rid of the leftists?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,425 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,426 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,427 De
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,428 I’m
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,429 Drinking
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 44 Location United States Jan 8, 2023 #113,430 God dam it X