1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
poor weeg, still embarresed when I drove by in my limo and seen him in line at the bathhouse LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck buddy get yer eyes checked, everything you see is rainbows :LOL3::LOL3: too much splooge in there LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why so eager to git rid O me weegy ??/ don't want anybody to see you in the 'cave' :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want yoor date to go grate so yoo find a new boyfriend!! Take a shower, shave, deodorant and brush teeth! Good luck!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Zzzzz
1D6JiUC.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh, I have to <3 X (even tho he does a lousy imitation of greybeard Aaaaaarrrr) He wrote my nic on his arm. How crazZzy is that ‽

No One

Factory Bastard
Just a few years ago our retirement accounts were soaring. Unemployment was at all time lows for all demographics. Inflation was non existent. Gas and food were cheaper than they had been in a long time. There were no wars. A few folks didn't like that our leader during that time made a few mean tweets, though,so they decided to vote for this.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@No One ... who cares you retarded bitch ?? do you really think you, AMERICA would be spared these higher prices these days if you had a glowing Orange FAGGOT in office :LOL3::LOL3:... yOu mean it would all still be like 1990 and he would even bring back Blockbuster video ...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
today's wotd is Pergola which would b boring except for this FUN FACT: I have one...this property used to be used as a wedding venue.