I bet your yacht is bigger than Jeff Bezo's...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,351 I bet your yacht is bigger than Jeff Bezo's...
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,352 @Admin. I don’t wear watches. My iPhone ProMax will suffice.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,353 You are so incredibly insecure...fuck man, you're embarrassing yourself.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,354 @Lily yi found yachts to be a load of wank. Power boats everyday!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,355 Well, a real man has an Olympic sized pool on his luxury yacht.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,356 @Lily insecure? Fat lady…you sent me an email crying about me not supporting you in a cat fight! Löl
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,821 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,357 With a floating 8 passenger Hot Tub Lasagna Buffet!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,358 @Lily my Swimmingpool is a koi pond!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,359 No, I sent you an email explaining why the fuck I didn't stand up to scary Flynn for you, twat.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,821 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,360 You mean Gold Fish Pond on the coffee table?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,361 Boo hoo Flynn said mean things to me about my momma.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,362 I'm a badass, but Lily...fight for me!
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 7, 2023 #136,363 Oh gawd here we go again with McMansion air claims
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,364 @Lily sorry…just on the phone. Scary Flynnn….are you still on about that course transvestite. What happened to it again?
@Lily sorry…just on the phone. Scary Flynnn….are you still on about that course transvestite. What happened to it again?
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,365 The last I heard was that he punctured his bowel with an oversized dildo!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,366 You whined and moaned for weeks on end when she shoved her foot up your ass
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,821 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 7, 2023 #136,367
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,368 Yay….
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,369 That‘s Big Bertha…she’s a gem!
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,370 Yes…I converted my Bahama swimming pool into a koi pond folks! Löl
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,372 Your boy has been busy….
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,373 Hey, if the koi pond is a hobby that makes you happy, well congrats. How do they handle hot weather?
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,374 All jokes aside…it’s still very much a work in progress. I’m converting the entire backyard into a tropical oasis with a Mediterranean feel.
All jokes aside…it’s still very much a work in progress. I’m converting the entire backyard into a tropical oasis with a Mediterranean feel.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,375 That actually sounds lovely. Good luck. You should post a thread somewhere with updates and photos.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,376 @Lily the water doesn’t get as hot as the air temperature given shaded aspects and palm trees.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,377 If it were an issue, I‘d install a shade sail.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 7, 2023 #136,378 I figure, but here in hot areas pools and such can get super hot. The desert pools have hot ass water. Not refreshing at all.
I figure, but here in hot areas pools and such can get super hot. The desert pools have hot ass water. Not refreshing at all.
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Dec 7, 2023 #136,380 My climate is warm temperate. It can get minus 0 degrees Celsius in winter.