It's true.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,761 It's true.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,763 They use some dirt mixture that houses bugs to break down your body qucik...and the remains can fit in an urn I think...
They use some dirt mixture that houses bugs to break down your body qucik...and the remains can fit in an urn I think...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,764 I guess in case your people want to keep you in a jar.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,765 Maggots are actually useful in that, like nature's janitors...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,766 I don't think it's legal to just bury a body in most places....at least in Canada.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,767 Maggots don't consume live meat and can be useful in medical bullshit...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,768 Flies puke on eveyone they land on but things may get too cold up there to even get a favor like that from Mother Nature...
Flies puke on eveyone they land on but things may get too cold up there to even get a favor like that from Mother Nature...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,769 Too cold? No dung beatles...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,770 Though a great reason to make a large bonfire...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,771 Mosquitoes? I doubt you've ever gotten sucked off...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,772 We have tonnes of mosquitoes in the summer.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,773 And black flies.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,774 And sometimes deer flies.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,775 Fuck those things man, they think my face is model-esque...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,777 No.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,779 This is Texas but I'd rather buy meat from HEB or some random restaurant...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,780 Soy products weren't available to cave men...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Jan 10, 2024 #140,781 I sometimes get that shit in my Thai food...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,782 Hey man, I'm gonna have to say "Good night". It's late. I should get to sleep. Long day tomorrow for me. Longer than usual...
Hey man, I'm gonna have to say "Good night". It's late. I should get to sleep. Long day tomorrow for me. Longer than usual...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,654 Location Canada Jan 10, 2024 #140,783 Take it easy.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 10, 2024 #140,785 Good morning Bastardish people from Bastardonia
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,457 Location Los Santos Jan 10, 2024 #140,786 Good morning :)
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 10, 2024 #140,788 Look at this post on Facebook Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 10, 2024 #140,789 Freends!! Zuckerberg knows WW3 and end times are coming!! Prepare and REPENT!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 10, 2024 #140,790 He is building a huge underground bomb shelter!!! He knows something!! Run!!