@Garraty_47 is such a rapscallion
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Feb 20, 2024 #145,441 @Garraty_47 is such a rapscallion
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Feb 20, 2024 #145,442 @Garraty_47 I just realized something. I'm the last member who should be giving info on the sb. Ignore my words.
@Garraty_47 I just realized something. I'm the last member who should be giving info on the sb. Ignore my words.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Feb 20, 2024 #145,443 Goodnight and Godspeed.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,874 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 20, 2024 #145,444 Au revoir, Auf wiedersehen, Good night.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,874 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 20, 2024 #145,446 Be sure to write when you find work!
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Feb 20, 2024 #145,447
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,448 It's my birthday on Saturday. The topic bothers bald men. Therefore, the topic will remain in the forefront if I can help it.
It's my birthday on Saturday. The topic bothers bald men. Therefore, the topic will remain in the forefront if I can help it.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,449 Hooked. In the gut. What were the odds???!??
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,450 Pretty good.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,452 Yes. Are you fat?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,454 You are more bald than I am fat as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,455 Fuck, when I go out, women are attracted by my outgoing personality, my great sense of humour, and my stunning physique.
Fuck, when I go out, women are attracted by my outgoing personality, my great sense of humour, and my stunning physique.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,456 They do not even think about my hair.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,457 Whne you go out, people just worry that you might have a heart attack.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,458 Fat is bad.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,459 Bald is "Meh."
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,460 You have just been Bitch Slapped with The Truth.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,461 How long have you been delusional? You are hot to cafeteria ladies, maybe.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,462 Broads dig athletic men who have a great sense of humour.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,463 I just got lucky to be in that category.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,464 Maybe if I was a fat dumg fuck, I would have ended-up with a braod like Lily...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,465 Yikes!!!!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,660 Location Canada Feb 20, 2024 #145,466 Barf!!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,467 My partner is normal weight, athletic his whole life and a PhD and lawyer. That is what a smart woman attracts.
My partner is normal weight, athletic his whole life and a PhD and lawyer. That is what a smart woman attracts.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,468 He's also a father. He checks all the boxes for a great partner.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Feb 20, 2024 #145,469 Prolapse wears velcro sneakers
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 20, 2024 #145,470 Cafeteria ladies like that, and bald.