1,000,000 Post Thread

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
This is so wild. W@alking back to when the same handful of people spent their days launching insults at each other has been pretty wild. It's all so...amateurish.

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Poor SSS. It's like he peaked in 2011 and spent the last decade or so trying desperately to get that wood he once achieved by threatening to be a pedophile. to

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
I was pretty pleased to see that a single interaction with me seems to be his crowning achievement. The one that supports his claim of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It's a weird flex, but whatevs.

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Yeah as soon as dude who runs this place reaslizes who I am he'll boot me anyway. Making him look stupid was how I originally landed at Brawl Hall.

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Not a single Flametown reg has a name or any credibility in actual troll circles. And yet you all end up on yet another shithole forum stroking each other. It's absolutely fascinating.

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Not a single Flametown reg has a name or any credibility in actual troll circles. And somehow you all end up on yet another shithole forum stroking each other. It's absolutely fascinating.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What a year 2008 was… the shitz and gigglez were rampant… I had an entire admin panel wrapped around my little finger… **sighs**

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a single Flametown reg has a name or any credibility in actual troll circles. And somehow you all end up on yet another shithole forum stroking each other. It's absolutely fascinating.
You have lived such a rich life, tell us more stories about the good old days!

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
All trolls are flamers but not all flamers are trolls. I don't know a better way to describe the losers hanging onto their personas on these forums other than "Flametown regs." Is there a new name? Do you just say "hey loser" to each other?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't use a collective phrase for practitioners of tactical syntax because 'flaming' hasn't been a thing for a really long time. We're all just folks now. /shrug

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ooo tactical syntax...i like it
7fw82Sy.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
sin tax /ˈsin ˌtaks/ nounINFORMAL a tax on items considered undesirable or harmful, such as alcohol or tobacco.