I believe you are confusing negative with asshole.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 19, 2024 #151,321 I believe you are confusing negative with asshole.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,324 But @Alticus he's rich, handsome, has a full head of hair, vroom vroom sports car and a "beautiful" wife...life is good
But @Alticus he's rich, handsome, has a full head of hair, vroom vroom sports car and a "beautiful" wife...life is good
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,325 But he has to get online to fight. I've never met that kind of happy person before. This is a new experience.
But he has to get online to fight. I've never met that kind of happy person before. This is a new experience.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Mar 19, 2024 #151,326
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Mar 19, 2024 #151,327 okay, here's the plan: petition BF to assbox him - vote - ??? - profit!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #151,328 Don’t forget about The Belt!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #151,329 Don’t forget about The Belt, his Mom used to beat him with!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #151,330 Assbox the assmuncher!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #151,332
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,333 Can we get someone near him to just go kick him in his miniscule cojones?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,861 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #151,334 Assuming he has them
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Mar 19, 2024 #151,335 he might like it too much...and out himself to his 'teammates'
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,336 Well, he is married and couldn't make a kid, so you may be right @Admin.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,337 For the second time today, I have to say...maybe there is a God.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,338 See the reaction I got when I pointed out that they are losers, @Bradley.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,339 That is called "Striking a nerve."
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,340 You are a loser, @Bradley. I agree.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,341 But it does not need to be permanent.
cw_ > you Reaction score 3,557 Location . o O Mar 19, 2024 #151,342 /me punches Prowler in the throat
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,343 @Bradley, I could beat the shit out of anyone here. That is another area that I am superior to these losers.
@Bradley, I could beat the shit out of anyone here. That is another area that I am superior to these losers.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,344 Maybe assboxing is the right thing @cw_
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 19, 2024 #151,345 Oh noes...he's gonna beat everyone up. Run! Hide!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,346 <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3TQGLrf" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/3TQGLrf"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3TQGLrf" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/3TQGLrf"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,347 That is my car, @Bradley. I posted a picture of my car a while ago because I was happy and I enjoy my car.
That is my car, @Bradley. I posted a picture of my car a while ago because I was happy and I enjoy my car.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,348 For some reason these people mention my car more than I do...
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,349 It is weird. If they do not like my car, that is fine.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,656 Location Canada Mar 19, 2024 #151,350 But they really mention it a lot.