1,000,000 Post Thread

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I was told a lot of men wish their girlfriends were better at sucking dick so I thought about offering them a dick to practice on till they get a lot better and can satisfy their partners.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
like you don't drive with your frightened family members when you learn how to drive, you drive with a qualified driving instructor who's willing to let you bump your teeth on his cock, be a little too aggressive, say ewwww or it's soo big and not take offense

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to figure stuff out, I just leapt out of bed and enjoying my coffee and trying to decide if I am hungry and if so should I create something here or go out and get something to go.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that I do 16/8 or 17/7 intermittent fasting, leaping out of bed in the morning isn't a thing. Realizing I have hours to wait until breakfast slows me down. I don't want to come downstairs because I might put smoething in my mouth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I eat around 9, but I go to bed around 2 or 3. If I ate any earlier, I'd wake up hungry. Plus, I'm in Portugal. 8pm is a very early dinner hour, and restaurants are not open for dinner at 6. LOL

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh, yeah, that's an entirely different circumstance, I'm often in bed by 9 or 10 unless I'm at an event or something like that.