1,000,000 Post Thread

500 mg Naproxen got me all dizzy and shit scared to smoke a doob
 
I’ll need your support you fu kong cunts, I’m nice to you guise every fucking day you’d think you could be nice for a one day
 
Ahahahahqhahaaq. Prices will magically come down with cons in power lolol
 
I couldn’t care less one way or the other, all these dick licking politicians do is help their rich friends
 
A million dollar home will now be 7 hundred thousand :LOL3: thanks conservatives
 
Prices are never coming down no matter who’s in ppwer
 
You mean normal like kids can go to school without getting shot weeg ? Oh I can’t wait
 
You know what else would make our country better @Weeg if you wouldn’t mind keeping all your filthy weapons on your shithole side of the botder
 
Problem is these shithole countries like Canada are letting in so many immigrants that there isnt enough houseing
 
Its only getting worse here with the highest emigration in Canadian history.. these new street shitting replacement Canadians having the red carpet rolled out for them , free money,housing,citizenship ,healthcare are gunna cillapse the system ... its all intentional